Friday, May 1, 2015

APRIL UPDATES

I keep thinking about my fiancĂ©. Very intelligent, responsible, assertive, humble, family oriented, totally indifferent to the nonsensical ways of the society, with a dash of sarcasm to make me laugh every now and then…very supportive to my goals in life and man enough to  straighten me up when I’m misbehaving...you know in that cute misbehaving way Lol  Don’t let me get started about how good he is …in kissing! (Mama, I’m 30! if you are reading my blog!?please stop reading! Ha!ha!ha!)
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
I’m changing. Recently I just called someone an idiot publicly, and it felt good…I didn’t feel any regret and at that time, all I wanted was to put him in his place. Let’s face it, this world is not perfect and no matter what you do or who you are, people can disrespect you whenever they choose to. The question is, what are you going to do about it? And my answer to that is – THIS.  IS. SPARTA! lol


It’s not all about the ego, you know? It’s not because I feel so highly that I think people should always treat me with respect. Just think of it this way, your life is very dependent upon the interactions you make with others…this involves businesses, relationships, contracts, literally everything!  And for all of these things to run smoothly, you have be in connection with people who will treat you with equal respect and trust that you are capable of giving. Meaning to say, you have to give idiotic assholes, zero chance to be a part of your reality…and if you can, make sure that others won’t give them a chance too. You owe it to yourself and to others. If they don’t behave, they don’t belong. “Your actions will teach others how to treat you” .


I think it is important to put people in their place, and to keep them out of your life if they are not behaving. But also, it is very important not to hate.


People have disappointed me big time in my life more than once, and I’ve hated some. I don’t care much about most of them, but there are several people I hated and wished hell for.  I thought to myself, never to be nice again to people who don’t deserve it. But I’ve been thinking…you know at the end of the day, this hatred won’t matter. This hatred will only eat the vitality of my being. At the end of the day what would matter are those moments you spend with your loved ones…with your passions in life and such. 

So be nice, but be just.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Towards the final step, even if the final step is just the beginning.
Thank you God in heaven and my spirit guides.
Thank you to my family and my ever loving fiance.
I'm talking in riddles again.

I've survived the traffic and the heat of the sun; and my result shows I'm as healthy as I can be.
I've opened up a small singing studio for the summer, like the one I used to have when I was just starting.
My parents and younger brother are still in dubai.

I'm irritated with my weight and how tan I have become. But then again, I still look fine and I think it's just the hormones.

I got the certificates from Berklee extension.
Started my online english class.

I've never been concerned about money like this before.
I keep thinking that if I'm going to have a child, I need to be financialy confident.
I know that my husband to be will be supportive and I trust him;
It's just me...and that desire to be in control and on top of things.

I'am an  Alpha female and it's time to embrace that...to come into full terms with that. 

I would like to have my own child because I think my offspring would be better than  me; It'll be beneficial for the society; On top of that, to have an offspring with someone you love and respect is just fantastic.

I still have not finished my materials for the Album.
But I'm confident now that I can cook. People are impressed. For those who judged my "wife material" capacity - I clean the house, wash dishes, do the laundry all on my own now.

All these...very human concerns on a very human society lol

The earth needs to be taken care of. More and more animals are becoming extinct. 

No comments:

Post a Comment